The Magical review of Tahuti Lodge
The Scroll of Thoth is the semi-annual publication of Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis and covers all things relating to magical and esoteric theory, history, and practice.
While The Scroll of Thoth has a Thelemic slant, submissions from or about any occult school are welcome. We are specifically interested in these types of submissions:
- Interviews with leading magickal practitioners and scholars
- Historical and biographical essays
- Reviews of related books, movies, music, etc.
- Personal accounts of magickal exploration
- Original artwork (color or b/w)
By submitting your work, you grant non-exclusive one-time and archival rights to Scroll of Thoth. Contributors whose work is accepted will receive a contributor’s copy of the magazine.
Article submissions should be in .doc or .pdf format. Any word length will be considered; lengthy articles may be serialized. E-mailed artwork submissions should be hi-res (300 dpi) .jpegs. E-mailed submission file sizes should not be larger than 2M; if the final file is larger send a scaled-down version for evaluation, and the full-sized version (in a lossless file format) will be requested upon acceptance.
All submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com Please include your full name (legal name, if different than pen name), mailing address, and e-mail address with your submission. A cover letter with some information about the author is welcome.
Issues available for purchase
|For orders in the continental US the price is $7.00 ($5.00 + $2.00 shipping and handling within the continental US)||The price to have it shipped internationally is $10.00. ($5.00 + $5.00 shipping and handling.)|
The Scroll of Thoth, volume one issue number one, includes the following articles:
- Lives of the Gnostic Saints: Tahuti – by James Strain
- The Day of the Coming of Tahuti: An Original Ritual Celebrating the Birth of Djehuti
- Qabalistic Alphabets and the Riddle in Liber XXXI – by Frater EAOA/77
- The Gnostic Mass as Meal; or: Every Snack a Eucharist – by Frater Hippokleides
- Book Review: The Secrets of Masonic Washington – by Peter Seals
The Scroll of Thoth, volume one issue number two, includes the following articles:
- Lives of the Gnostic Saints: Tahuti in Thelema and Magick- by James Strain
- The Star Self: Eternity and the Individual in Thelema – by Nick Louras
- The Fundamentals of Alchemy: The Emerald Tablet – by Frater Marius
- The Conscious Egoist – by Kyler James
- Warrior Monks, Defenders of the Faith – by Frater A.V.I
- Book Revew: Owen Davies Grimoires – by Mark Reynolds
Articles in volume one issue number three of the Scroll of Thoth include:
- In Memorium: Brother Robert Brazil – by James Wasserman
- Lives of the Gnostic Saints: Edward Kelley – by Frater Marius
- The Star Ruby Revisted – by Frater eaoa//77
- Lives of the Gnostic Saints: Mosheh – by James Strain
- Warrior Monks: The Rise and Fall of the Ninja – Frater A.V.I
The Scroll of Thoth, volume one issue number six, includes the following articles:
- Alphonse Louis Constant: The Doctorine and Ritual of High Magick – by Brother James Strain
- Conscious Communication verses Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Gaurdian Angel – Soror Harmony Pax
- Invoking the Seceret Flame that Burns at the Heart of the Sun – Mathew Sanaker
- Lamen – Frater Scarabeaus
- Yea Shall Where Rich Jewels: Stones and Crystals in Thelema – Soror Harmony Pax
- Kitchen Alchemy: Making your own tinctures- Frater Marius
- Book Review: In the Center of the Fire, a Memoir of the Occult 1966-1989 – Mark Reynolds
- And artwork by Frater Scarabeaus and Fred Strong